Advise On Buying a Lift Kit

Captbs32

I am new to golf carts and looking for advise on buying a lift kit. I was wondering if I made the right decision in going with an EZGO? Anyway, as far as a SUSPENSION lift I was wondering what type and a decent brand for 2014+ EZGO TXT?

dirtysouth

Cartaholic - Sponsor
Lots of options. Ezgo is a fine cart.:thumbsup:You can go from a spindle lift to axle lift or all the way to a long travel.
What are your plans for the carts use?spindle lifts are easy to install and work well but in off road use the OE axle becomes the weak link and will bend in harsh conditions. Axle lift is a better looking lift and is stronger for off road use. The Long Travel lift is the most expensive lift but is by far the strongest and smoothest lift that we offer.
Welcome to the forum,
Steve

Captbs32

Lots of options. Ezgo is a fine cart.:thumbsup:You can go from a spindle lift to axle lift or all the way to a long travel.
What are your plans for the carts use?spindle lifts are easy to install and work well but in off road use the OE axle becomes the weak link and will bend in harsh conditions. Axle lift is a better looking lift and is stronger for off road use. The Long Travel lift is the most expensive lift but is by far the strongest and smoothest lift that we offer.
Welcome to the forum,
Steve
Thank you for the advice. I was leaning towards the axle lift. I would like a Long travel kit but I really won't be off road too often.
Any certain brands stand out for that?