Advanced EV Golf Cart Review

richlaw

Just purchase an Advanced EV golf cart and thought I'd write a quick review. Looks good on the outside but a complete mess underneath, out of site. I spent 30 years in manufacturing, and I can tell you it looks like this must of been the first cart they ever built. Nothing lined up, fasteners left undone.
Contacted the people in Rosenberg and they blamed the dealer. The dealer will not respond.
Purchased this from "Laras Carts" in Conroe, Texas. I live 200 miles away and was told that I had 72 hours to return the cart. The parts were warranted but the labor to replace defected parts I would be charged for.
Rather than use OEM accessories, Laras used cheaper aftermarket parts that had to be trimmed, altered and screwed up to make fit. ADVANCED EV--LARAS CARTS --STAY CLEAR!!!

Zman

Cartaholic
I tell you they are doing it on purpose to slow down our playing golf! :naughty: You still in Arizona?

Diode

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
No in California now. Had to spray the weeds if I wait too long they get too big then I have to weed whack and that hurts my back too much

Zman

Cartaholic
Good it is more fun to banter back and forth when you are in CA. :D I was going to order a 48300-G19 from you but Alltrax said you drop ship and they were unable to give me a time line on production so i found one at Redhawk.

Steve B

Just took delivery of an Advanced EV lifted with lithium battery. Much more solidly built than other brands I have tested. This is a beast that rides very smoothly and has more legroom than all of the other brands for big guys with knee flexibility issues. It also looks great. The future will tell if any problems or issues arise. I waited six months for the cart due to demand and all the familiar Covid/supply chain issues.

Zman

Cartaholic
I used to be a Fairplay Dealer, they were good carts for the most part. Problem is after a few years steering , wiring, body and paint all became issues . The basic design was good just premature failures started arising. Then 12 years later they are gone and now i have to keep all the cart i sold running by modifying or adapting to other parts made for EZGO . Forget about body parts , no one makes them.