A Wiring Question

oldsnow

While I am replacing the battery racks, I am also replacing all the wiring. in this cart. It is a 1984 EZGO resister cart. I have one wire that I am not sure where it goes. Below is a pic of the speed controller board with the solenoid on it.

Can someone tell me where the wire that I have marked with 3 X's goes. I think it goes on the speed controller but I am not sure where. Thanks Oldsnow

zzzzezgoseedswitchui5.png

oldsnow

Shadowman, thanks for the reply. But I have know idea where it goes. I marked all of the wires as I took them off, but I missed this one.

This is the first time that I have tried to rewire a cart and rebuild a whipper board on a resister cart, so this is all new to me. Thanks Oldsnow

oldsnow

Well I have been looking on the Internet most of the night and think I have found the schematic that will show where the wire goes if it goes any place at all.

Can someone help me out and try toy explain this to me. I don't understand much about them my self. Thanks People it will be appreciated. The Schematic is below.

984-1989Wiringdiagram.jpg

oldsnow

GOT it! Today a friend told me that his neighbor has an old cart like mine. Me took a look under the seat and found that the wire goes to #1 copper stud on the accelerator board. Thanks again Oldsnow.