A Bunch of Parts left over from when I HAD a business (I don't have the business anymore)

Rstaley

Cartaholic
No I don't. There is a list of the parts on the website, but no clutches. Thanks for the reply.

Rstaley

Cartaholic
I think I understand the confusion. After you get to the “Front Page” you have to go on down to the link to the “Golf Cart Parts”, not the “Stuff For Sale”. To clear it up I will change the link to go directly to the list of pats. Thanks for the input. Here is the new link. However, the “deal” about the prices is still described on the “Front Page”. Here is the link to the list of parts. Inventory - Welcome to Golf Cart Stuff Hodgepodge

Rstaley

Cartaholic
Hey Panama
I had just omitted the link about an hour before your response (sorry). I sold all the parts to a dealer in Florida just a little bit before that. Thanks for the response. It was a package deal that included about $9000 worth of parts, but whomever bought them, had to buy them all, so it wouldn't have been anything you would have been interested in the anyway, but there were lots of Yamaha parts. But, if you tell this group what you need, you might just find it. There is an "Items Wanted" forum under "Miscellaneous" that lots of people use. Good Luck, Ron Staley.