A-arm vs Spindle lift

scobar

I have a 96 CC DS and want to install a lift. I think the 6" is my best option. I see there are both spindle lifts and A-arm lifts. What ere the pro/cons of each, thanks

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
I like the spindle lifts for Club Cars unless your looking for long travel. They're both good just make sure you get a quality lift kit like a Jake's and not the chinese junk some of the online places are selling.

rhgc

Hot Rod what about on an EZGO? I have a 03 with a spindle lift and was thinking of either selling or just putting a long travel jakes lift on it. Would it be worth the money?.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
It really depends on what you want and what you use the cart for. I like the spindle lifts for the new style EZGO steering like your cart has. If you really need the long travel suspension then the long travel lift is the only way to go.

Batman

Long travel lifts are very expensive. If you don't really need it save your money and go with the spindle lift.

StreetGlide

Same topic, but a few questions…???? Should this go to a new post? If so, please advise and I’ll move it.
Ref a true A-arm vs. Spindle lift on CC DS.
Can you get adjustment flexibility from either type? “Like” Canter, Toe-in, Bounce and Jounce, Camber (static and self adjusting with bounce and jounce)? Looking more for suspension than lift, I guess. Only want an inch or two of lift and a couple of inches (each) of Bounce and Jounce. Also a little increase in front track (couple of inches each side of center).
Thanks

scobar

Thanks Hot Rod
At first I was thinking A-Arm over spindle, but I'm not going to be jumping or hard off road so that has brought me to the spindle kit by Jakes. What I'm really just needing is a little more ground clerance. With the savings in the lift I can add that to tires/wheels

StreetGlide

Shirley (whoops, didn't mean to call you Shirley) Surely someone can answer at least part of my questions.... How about the one question regarding the lift height adjustment? I want to add flexibility of adjustments that most A-arm lifts have, but don't want to lift but a couple of inches at most. ???

I've searched for A-Arm lowing kit or suspension and the one I found was for a different cart manufacture.

Anyone modified one?