99 EZGO TXT wiring diagram

akamixer

Hey everyone,
New guy here.........I just got my hands on a 1999 ezgo txt , but I also inherited some problems, So you may get tired of me posting for help
biggrin.gif

Anyway let me try to get over this first hurdle.......I could use a wiring diagram for the solenoid, seems as though the previous owner liked to connect positive wires as grounds.

Thanks,
Mike

p.s. I've been told there's no such thing as a stupid question so here goes...........The solenoid is a 12v with 4 side posts......Will a 12v solenoid with 4 side posts purchased through an auto parts store work the same as the original????

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Welcome to the forum...

The wiring diagram are all in the EZGO Resource section of the forum.

I'd go with a cart soleniod. I have a new one for 20 dollars + shipping if you're interested.

akamixer

Thanks very much,
Actually I would like to get a cart solenoid, but I also have a list of other things I need to replace/repair, do you have a website...because I'd like to combine shipping on most of this stuff lol
Thanks again, Mike

akamixer

I was wondering if there was a printable version of this diagram, I can't seem to print the image of the one you supplied me with.

Thanks, Mike

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
You should be able to print that one. Try right clicking your mouse on it and saving it to your computer first, then try printing it. If that doesn't work for you let me know and I'll email you a copy

akamixer

Yeh, I tried saving it to my computer. Didn't have any luck going that route either.
I would appreciate it if you could email it to me, maybe that'll work.
Thanks, Mike

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
I emailed you a wiring diagram. I just printed the one here with no problems so I'm not sure if the one I emailed is going to work for you.