98 Mustang Drivers Side Power Window Doesn't Work

Ncgolfcartboy

Cartaholic
Take him to u pull it and find a car that is the same color with manual windows. You know what to do from there :hattip:
Im only 30 and I can't tell you how many vehicals I had until I got to have the luxury of power windows and door locks

dirtysouth

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
Take him to u pull it and find a car that is the same color with manual windows. You know what to do from there :hattip:
Im only 30 and I can't tell you how many vehicals I had until I got to have the luxury of power windows and door locks
What does the color have to do with window regulators/motors? Is this a ford thing? I'm 54 and all my new stuff is power. When I was 30 I couldn't afford power windows :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Ncgolfcartboy

Cartaholic
What does the color have to do with window regulators/motors? Is this a ford thing? I'm 54 and all my new stuff is power. When I was 30 I couldn't afford power windows :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:
Can't have the boy riding around in a blue car with red doors. Even though I had some of those growing up.
I just think every kid should start out with manual trans,windows,door locks and an old broom stick as a hood prop.

dirtysouth

Can't have the boy riding around in a blue car with red doors. Even though I had some of those growing up.
I just think every kid should start out with manual trans,windows,door locks and an old broom stick as a hood prop.
Ya don't gotta replace the whole door cause the window don't work. Not down here in florida anyway :rotflmao:
Just messing with ya. I've had several multi color vehicles. Hell, still do haha

dirtysouth

You sir, are an exception to the millennial generation. :hattip: God Bless You. :checkered::usa:

Ncgolfcartboy

Cartaholic
You sir, are an exception to the millennial generation. :hattip: God Bless You. :checkered::usa:
I probably got that exception from the amount of times I accidently knocked one of them broom sticks out and got knocked in the head with a hood.

I was raised poor in the middle of nowhere. Grew up different than most people my age. Learned to appreciate all the small things. Now I just own all the small things :thumbsup:

Shootrig

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
me too, but they are dang hard to find - that is a special order item now

Shootrig

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
My three bio's are grown, we adopted this boy - long-long story, like most I suspect. Anyway - we are raising him like we did ours. We will help, but "gird up your loins and make a path boy!" So yes, this car is a hooptie :rotflmao: but you know what - it's his hooptie and he really appreciates everything about it. I did buy him a set of tires.

dirtysouth

My three bio's are grown, we adopted this boy - long-long story, like most I suspect. Anyway - we are raising him like we did ours. We will help, but "gird up your loins and make a path boy!" So yes, this car is a hooptie :rotflmao: but you know what - it's his hooptie and he really appreciates everything about it. I did buy him a set of tires.
Amen

Shootrig

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
so we concluded the motor was bad, bought a new one and that fixed it. I left the boy on his own to fix it and after I noticed he was beat down and crap strung everywhere yesterday evening, I decided to help. He had it apart in the drive, rain was on the way for overnight and the window was not functional. I brought out a light and the bugs attacked. We got it back together and 90% done and called it a night (last night). This evening after he got home it was a simple quick fix. I was going to leave him on his own again and then walked up and looked down and saw this heavy duty clock spring laying in the bottom of the door. Looks like we get to do it all again. :bash: :dazed::rotflmao: