So i have a 97 Club Car (48 volt) runs like batteries are dead. It was running fine when i parked it saturday night. I got it out to take my son for a ride last night and it acted like the batteries were dead. put it on the charge again over night and today the same thing is happening. When i just barely push the acc. pedal it will go,once i push it down to take off it starts cutting out like the batteries are dead. When just sitting and i turn the headlight kit on the lights are very dim. My pack voltage is 49volts (after messing with it all afternoon). Any ideas on what could be wrong? My charger reads about 12 amps when i plugged it in last night. Could my charger be bad and still show amps when its plugged in? Thanks for your help.