95+ EZGO Seat

Bob-o

Hello

We have a faded Tan seat with a slight tear in one corner. If your interested I can get pictures of it for you.

have a good one Ace

Bob

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
I just bought a bunch of EZGO parts tonight and have 2 tan seat bottoms and backs. One set looks real good the other set has a couple of small burn holes on the bottom. I'm going to sort thru everything tommorow and get some pics posted of everything.
Not sure what the seats are worth. Make me an offer.

Bob-o

New seat assemblies are expensive... we sold some a few weeks ago, I can't remember the exact numbers but they were roughly

Seat Bottom Assy: 180
Seat Back Ass: 110

Now that includes hinges, armrests, rubber dampners, screws, and for the seat back, screws, plastic backing cover.

Just for a rough idea of value anyway. The seat I mentioned above would go for about 75 HRC, so if you have a nice one... I'd say 100 or your choice.

Anyway.. I don't wanna step on any toes, Cost varies by so much on those. I just wanted to offer some idea of what they can run

Bob

Bob-o

No, No problem at all... It sounds like yours would be a better seat. I just wanted to help give an idea of what the value could be. I think Ace would like your seat more... the one we have is kinda rough.... but hey its a place to rest your bottom LOL

ACEGOLFCARTGUY

Cartaholic
I sold the cart that I originally needed the seat for but I will be needing some seats for my limo. HRC thats conveinent you have 2. :) If you could get pictures I would appreciate it. I dont have much money stashed away to by parts before I get to the next cart so it may be awhile before I can by them. Its ok with me if you sell them before then if you are in a hurry but if they are in good shape I'll eventually take them off your hands. I have 1 more cart to go through before I get to the limo. So depending on how slow parts get here for the one I am doing before the limo I estimate being done with it in 3-4 weeks.

Bob thanks for the offer but I'm not very talented when it comes to reupholstering. :D

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
No problem Ace. I'll get pics up as soon as I can. I've been a little busy today and haven't had a chance to take any yet. I bought a bunch of new and used EZGO golf cart parts so if your looking for something else let me know. Mostly electric parts but also a lot of body parts for EZGO TXT's

Thanks, HRC