95 ezgo f and r switch

BCGC

getting ready to remove the body on a 1995 ezgo, how do you remove the f and r switch? please need info thanks bcgc
wallbash.gif

BCGC

h/r it not like the txt. it's a 95 has the small switch same location but the 95 has the metal body. the switch is also metal. thanks bcgc

BCGC

h/r the cart is a medalist, 1995. small switch, not the handel type, lift the seat. remove the boot cover, i see 4 wires going into black box about the size of a run/tow switch box. trying to figure out how to remove the handel on the out side of the cart from the back plastic box on the inside of the cart. hope this helps i stumped!

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Every 95 Medalist I've seen had a handle like this.
P0001997.jpg

It mounts the same as a TXT handle which looks like this.
P0002002.jpg

Here's a Marathon handle which also uses a bolt in the center to hold it on.
P0001982.jpg

Can you post a picture of the handle and switch?

BCGC

THANKS, NEVER CAN FIGURE OUT HOW TO POST PICTURES. THE ONLY PICTURES, I HAVE ARE ON MY WEB SITE UNDER ''WHAT'S GOING ON'' WWW.BAYSTATECUSTOMGOLFCARTS.COM THANKS ANY WAY FOR YOUR TIME. MIKE BCGC

BCGC

h/r not sure, but good place to look. I do see a phillips head screw head on the inside. I'll just have to attack it. It must come off some way. Thanks again for all your time. Sorry for posting my website on Cartaholic,but I do thank you for taking the time to help me out, again and again. I'll let you know. Seems I can never get the simply onece to work on. Thanks BCGC

BCGC

thank for all your help, looking forward to getting the body off to paint. thanks bcgc have a good weekend
tip.gif

BCGC

removed f and r switch, 2 phillips head screws on the inside. the knob screws off. no big deal. thanks for the help. off to paint bcgc