92 club car

street rod

0 -5k reistor type v glide have new reistors v glide checks out no movement on the first 5 contacts last one the cart goes wide open have a used controller on cart not 100% sure if controller is good cart does run but only have one speed if any one has had this problem would like to hear from you thanks Kevin

street rod

im not sure about the controller but i did talk to the tech at curtis and he said that controller should work on this cart unless they was a problem with this controller itself and will i have to change the resistors around to read 5k -0 5k with the pedal up and 0 with it fully depressed?with ohm meter connected to the blk and white wires at the controller it reads .300 with pedal up and 5k with pedal depressed at this time . and cart shop here where i live had the same problem with the same type cart and he changed the controller using a 1204-009 and it ran find at first sol. would click and had 36 volts to motor but both carts would not run till we changed controllers his ran fine and i have this problem but his cart also read 0-5k not saying ur wrong my cart my use 5k - 0 i m just learning and i appreisate all ur help thanks Kevin

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Club Cars are 5k-0k at full throttle. EZGO is 0k-5k at full throttle.

I'd check the v-glide with a ohm meter. You should find 5k at throttle rest and 0k at full throttle. If this is the case you have the wrong controller.