92 Club Car No Spark When Engine Hot

CartUser2B

I have a 92 Club Car golf cart. I had a problem where the cart would get good spark, start and run very good for about 7 to 8 minutes (until it got hot) then starts to miss fire and in just a few seconds quits completely.
Then I had no spark when the engine is hot. When the engine was cold I checked spark and it was good.
The engine started & ran good until hot. Checked spark again and had none. I sprayed the ignitor with carb cleaner to cool it. Then I had spark and engine started and ran until hot, then quit.

I changed the ignitor and the golf cart had good spark, started and ran fine for ten minutes or so. No sign of previous problem. I let it sit while I changed the rear shocks (1 hr) Then when I tried starting engine would not fire at all. I pulled the spark plug and have good spark with plug out of engine. Changed spark plug and still
have the problem. After running starter for a couple of minutes I pulled the plug and it is wet. Getting gas but not firing in cylinder but fires out of cylinder. Help!

barf

When mine was getting spark but wouldnt fire and the plug was wet it turned out to be rings.
I would test for compression.

CartUser2B

Problem Resolved.
It seems I had a compatibility issue with my new ignition coil and new ignitor.

I started to put my original coil back in with the new ignitor, (I had previously changed both)
and everything is working OK now. So much for trusting new parts.

I had suffieicent spark to fire plug out of cylinder but not enough to fire under compression.