91' 2 stroke will not start

wilsongcc

Ok,here's what I have:I have fuel,fire and air.This cart is baffling me,It has 115 lbs compression.It just will not fire at all.I have checked the pulser coil it ohms out fine.I have even sprayed a little ether into the cylinder,It will not even ignite it at all.I have worked on alot of 2 strokes and this one is really flustering me.I have tried almost everything.If anyone has any idea's please let me know.I have checked the fuel pump diaphragm,its ok.I have tried several new plugs.PLEASE HELP ME!

Batman

If you have good compression and good spark it should at least try to start with the ether. Is the spark blue or orange?

wilsongcc

Its got a nice blue spark.There is also a new coil on it.I bought this cart with these problems.I actually had it running a little,but it was intermittent.And now there is nothing!

jimbo54435

Did you try a jumper across the starter solenoid? I have an 86 that won't run unless I jump across the solenoid. It gets fire without the jumper, but won't run unless I run the jumper....so I have a toggle switch hooked to the jumper. Kinda rigged, but works. I also have a 91....maybe I could help you out. Would pics of the wiring help at all?