90 Yamaha G2 Lift Kit Question?

mphillip

A man with his money doesn't have to worry about eating...
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Could be nice and help and pour boy out and order his wheels and tires for him at the same time you order your lift....
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

spriddle

Post Decoder
Well, I'm thinking no lift until first of the year. I want to get the lift/wheels/tires I want right off and got to pay for all this redesigning around the house/garage/etc... Or, I could go ahead and get it and give the kids a raincheck from Santa for Christmas.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

TheNewGuy

What kind of wheel/tires are you looking for?? Did you check out www.cartpartsplus.com?? You can get a set of 4, 22x11x8 on chrome wheels
for under $300. I just don't like the lifts they sell.

spriddle

Post Decoder
I want the one's from Jakes. Their wheels are 3 x 5 offset. No more spacers. I really like the dirt devil tires too. I'll get it together sooner or later.
wink.gif

spriddle

Post Decoder
OH MAN!!! LOOKIE LOOKIE, HERE COMES COOKIE!!!! I just made some more mods to my G2! IT IS AWESOME!!! Check it out:
K&N type air filter
Double pumper carb. with air induction
Oil cooler/vent
4 inch exhaust
Hydralic Lift
This thing is one bad cart!! I'm going to put: WHO WANTS SOME on the back!!

spriddle

Post Decoder
OH YEAH!! And check out the hydralic lift on the back. Wait until Gary sees it! He'll be wanting some info. on mods for sure!!! Can hardly wait to send my ideas to Bu's.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

spriddle

Post Decoder
Yep, made them and put them on tonight. This will get me by until I lift the whole thing. We'll go with the dragster look for now...........I hope anyway.
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Clayboy

New cart looks really good! Can you come to my house and clean mine up that good?

Can we Big Block this one? Please! I'm willing to donate a used belt and front 4 inch lift plates. You seam to have the back taken care of.