8"lift then modifications come along


New Member
OK I think I'm ready to post some pics for you all with a little help
I started with a 95 cc bought a 8" lift kit a folding windshield, rims &tires led tail lights, and a little tweeking and it was cool I went alot of paces I thought I would get stuck but I diden't thank god !!
Then at end of our camping season I decided to upgrade motor and do some other things to it also .


New Member
How does that PT do pullin' the camper?
J/K. Nice cart, love the mud pics.
. Can you tell me a little about how you did the carbon fiber on the body? A friend of mine does a dip that will give anything that look. He can also do wood grain. they wood grain dipped the entire suspension on a quad and it looks like its all made out of sticks. I didnt know the flintstones had 4 wheelers


Well-Known Member
Great job on the CC! Looking forward to hearing about the paint.

Muddy carts are great.....

....as long as it's someone else's!


New Member
Hotrod I'm not sure on brand but I'll go to paper work to find out ,It dosen't say on spindles and rest of lift , I bought it fom E bay a little over two years ago but I will find out. The lift handles nicer than stock and gives nice aperance .
Matt , as far as laying out carbon fiber , sand and fill any gouges or that sorda things , prep it with a plastic cleaner ,the you can lay it out ,
you have to know what your covering and lay it out . I coulden't rap big wide corners but smaler ones I did you had to work it slow!!(with your working place warmer than normal )because it is like a big sticker and would crack persay when cold but once layed out MAN does it look tuff as
s..t . It is forgiving you can move it around pritty good. If you put on window tint it is almost the same but thicker and you can put a slip agent down to move it around to. start in the middle and work out with a squegie
or a bondo spredder something like that

OlBoy, the engine plate ; No I used the origanal one but I modified It to work, I found out where it was going to mount and made a tempate of mounting slots and moved them to where they needed to be then put it in the mill and cut new slots THEN I had to take frount mounting holes for mounts and move them outward to get full movement out of motor . I cut 1/4 inch plate drilled 3/4 holes in them 1.5 - 1.0 inch then tiged them on,
You can mig it to but I chose to tig since my father just got his fixed finaly
I'll try post a pic