76 Club Car Caroche Concept Build

dwon5

I can not get the pictures of my 76 Club Car Caroche Concept Build up on this site but here's a video.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
If you copy the URL on photobucket that has the [ img] [ /img] tags you can paste it into your post here and it will show the pic(s)

dwon5

1976 caroche build one of a kind concept street rod , custom roll bar, custom side pipes, custom smoked plexiglass windshield ( i forgot what a pain it is forming 1/4 inch plexiglass)and frame, new seats, paint, bumpers .floor mats, master cylinder,wheel cylinder, brake shoes, brake lines, headlights, L.E.D. tail/brake lights. entire cart gone through top to bottom i have to instal the shifter yet a B&Mwith the lock bar and the rest of the graphics along with the headlight bezels with 3 inch dia. halogen lights. you gota admit the ez-go front cowl made a great trunk lid

dwon5

The 1/4 plate is notched 3/8 deep and 1/4 spaced apart to receive the locking bar on the shifter. The total movement from forward to reverse at the shifter knob is 2 - 2 1/2 inches. The rear tires are 12 inches wide and clear the leaf springs and frame by 3/8 of an inch.
I made some changes to the front end .I hope you all approve.