6 Inch Allsports Super Sport Lift

JRay

Cartaholic
My buddy is installing a 6 Inch Allsports Super Sport Lift on his 06 Club Car DS golf cart. He says the drag link is too short to set the toe in. Is this possible? I'm not there so we are over the phone.

Diode

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
Tell him to center the steering wheel Turn all the way right turn all the way left and put it in the center

Diode

Also tell him that the center rug must be turned so that both ends expand and contract don’t just unscrew one end start with one out count the number of turns in and then do the same for the other side that will give you a good starting point then turn the center rod only With the two ends connected

dirtysouth

He probably has the upper ball joints out to far. They shouldn't have but 3/16 inch of thread showing. Make sure he's setting toe with wheels on and cart on the ground.

dirtysouth

Passenger spindle arm was welded incorrectly. The putz's have a fit/go fixture in the weld shop but apparently it's to much on them to use it :mad:
Shipped new spindles Monday and JRAY and his buddy were kind enough and patient enough to work with us on it.

My apologies J and please tell your friend. The shirts will ship Monday :hattip: