3 Wheel EZGO Dump Cart With Onan Engine - What model?

J Felix

Just picked up an older 3 wheeled EZ GO with a dump bed. It's a got a 3 speed plus reverse 2 cylinder Onan gas engine with high/low range. Serial number is G2583 830448. I assume it's a 1983 but can't find the model name anywhere. Was hoping to find a service manual somewhere. Any experts out there have any clues on what model it is??

Reactions: J.P

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
It would be a industrial model EZGO. Does it look like this? I may have a manual for it in the shop but it may be a few days before I can look. Welcome to the forum. :hattip:

ezgo-3-wheel-onan-engine.gif

Reactions: J.P

J Felix

Yup, that's her! Impressive work, thanks for looking into it! Definitely let me know if you have the manual, no major rush though.

SkyHogg

Hey ... I just found one of these too! Don't know much about it except that it runs when the fuel pump is in the right mood. It's a horizontally opposed 4-stroke, which I assume is an Onan engine, but unlike others I've seen this has a downdraft carb. The E-Z-GO Mfg number is A2585, so it's an '85 model, and looks just like the photo above. Any information would be helpful. Can't find anything about it online.

Chieftain

I hate to bump an old thread, but i just picked one up myself. Guy i got it from said only 1000 made? Serial#000690 manufacturer #j2988. You don't happen to still have that manual @HotRodCarts?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211107-203917_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20211107-203917_Facebook.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 5

J.P

J Felix has the same exact e-z go that I was given here is a pic of mine, but I have to say yours is much much better shape.