2nd Golf Cart Rodeo, Ohio

GarageBuilt

Nine Pages
Anyone here going to make the 2nd Golf Cart Rodeo show in Ohio? I'll be leaving Texas on the 24th heading that way, NO big hurry. I hope to stop in on a few guys alone the way. Ending up at OP's house on Wednesday. From there we'll go to the races. It wont be the first time for me & OP to line up & race, But it will be the first time we go head to head. They only allow 72 volts max. So I will have to dump out over half my batteries. Unless they will let me run a 72 volt parallel pack. Not !!!! You think maybe if I promise not to split the pack back to 144 volts I can use one 72 volts will be a first for me.

Anyway hope to see a few of yall out there. I know a lot of you guys live up that way. Come on out.

GarageBuilt

Nine Pages
Well its getting close . Ill be leaving out sunday night. Hope to have the cart ready to go today. New motor New front end New battery arrangement. And new rear tires.

GarageBuilt

Nine Pages
Huston Texas to Indiana ,Indianapolis 23 hour drive. Get to hang out with OP for the week. Leaving for Ohio Friday night. 300 ft dirt drag race Saturday. Life don't get no gooder than this. Unless your wife pays the bills! :rotflmao:

GarageBuilt

Nine Pages
Thanks Terry.! My rig is loaded tied down & ready go . I have both drag carts . OP's & mine plus his rat rod. Tonight we load up 5 more carts. Their talking about 50 to 75 carts being there Saturday. 75 carts ??? As big if not bigger than the buggy bonaza... I wish them all the best. This year one event with my drag cart. Next year ??? Maybe I'll knock the dust of my old bonaza carts..

You guys know I take a lot of pic's. I'll post them all when I get back to Texas...

GarageBuilt

Nine Pages
Ok so we made it .. Ohio !!!!!! We pulled into the park & received a great welcome!!! They had a great meet and greet for all of us. Hot dogs & hamburgers. I counted 25 carts . So far so good.

GarageBuilt

Nine Pages
Rod sorry about not stoping in. Things didn't quite work out like I wanted them to.

But the show was great. I spent 24 hours in my truck just to get there. And it was well
Worth it. I counted at one time 20 carts just in the show & shine. I was at 3 of the 4 buggies bonnazas. Guys this show was ever bit of the fun. This guy really has his chit together. He has done it. Spending the day with friends & playing with carts in the dirt is back. I just got back to the house but I am already looking forward to his next event. I do have some pic's and I am working on them. I should have them up by tonight..

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Looks like a nice turn out.

Sorry you couldn't make it by I was looking forward to meeting you.

Thanks for the pics.