2022 Ford Bronco

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
So the wife and I just came from the Ford dealer and ordered a 2022 Ford Bronco for her. 4-6 month wait time until it's delivered to the dealer. :unsure:

whiteGIANT510

You couldn't pay me to buy anything new but I definitely won't buy a revival of a classic. They ruined the original bronco by not coming up with a new name. And they'd better give a damn good price since it won't be delivered until after the end of the model year

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
1-3 year old low mileage used cars are selling for as much or more in some cases than new right now. We could of got one yesterday for 5K over sticker price if we didn't wait. Around here most of the new car lots are pretty much empty for the last year. I gave them a $500 deposit and if we decide we don't want it we get the cash back plus we were able to get it with the options we wanted.

You couldn't pay me to buy anything new but I definitely won't buy a revival of a classic. They ruined the original bronco by not coming up with a new name.
We didn't buy it because of the name we bought it because we both liked it. ;)

whiteGIANT510

Having what you want is all that matters but the auto industry is just a big scam. My old boss bought a new tesla right before all the bs started and a month after he got it a tesla dealer called and offered him 14k more than he paid