2021 EZGO TXT Valor EX1 Solenoid

Hey guys...would anyone know where the location of the solenoid would be on a 2021 EZGO Valor EX1 gas?? We have looked for 2 days and still cant find it, and have googled and cant find anything that will lead us in the right direction?

It will not start...he tested the key switch and the micro switch both have power..so we arent sure what's going on..we push the pedal down and nothing happens

EzgoTech

Cartaholic
Battery could be dead but as well open the inline fuse by the battery take it out the holder and put it back in then try if the cart starts but don't fire most likely a spark plug issue I use a upgraded plug for ours and they run a lot better

Diode

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
When you say it won't start does that mean it won't crank over or does that mean it won't run

Battery could be dead but as well open the inline fuse by the battery take it out the holder and put it back in then try if the cart starts but don't fire most likely a spark plug issue I use a upgraded plug for ours and they run a lot better
He has checked both the battery and fuses along with the spark plugs (just going by what hubby says) the cart still will not do anything. Push the gas pedal down and it doesn't turn over, nothing happens.

EzgoTech

Cartaholic
Then it has to be one of the 2 if the battery is fully charged and the inline fuse is working it would turn over at least tell him to turn the key on and pull out the in line fuse and while still holding the pedal wiggle the fuse inside to see if it will turn over

Thank you so much when he gets home today I will have him check it out. Its hard to try to work on the new carts because EZGO doesn't give you a diagram for 2021 models.

Diode

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
You kind of have to know how it works the key should send power to the pedal the pedal when pressed should send power to the relay when the relay makes the starter should turn

You kind of have to know how it works the key should send power to the pedal the pedal when pressed should send power to the relay when the relay makes the starter should turn
We spoke with a mechanic on the phone a few days ago.and he walked husband thru checking the key switch..the micro switch in the floor the relay..etc...I tried calling the dealership to have them look at it...its not under warranty anymore..went out last month...they wont return my calls to set up an appointment...we have a local guy that owns a golf cart repair shop...we may end up taking it there..and hoping he knows how to work on these new engines

He checked the spark plug and it looks fine..he cleaned it off in case and wiggled the fuse with pedal pressed...still nothing ..wont even turn over