2019 Yamaha Umax Rally (utility version)

tsezan

I have a chance to pick up a leftover stock 2019 Yamaha Umax Rally (utility version) very reasonably. My problem is there is essentially zero non-promotional talk or reviews on line about these things. It is like they are a ghost. Just looking for anyone who has any experience with them to let me know how they are. I am mostly concerned about power and suspension.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
There nice if a Utility cart is what you're looking for. 402cc EFI Yamaha single cylinder engine, 4 wheel brakes, 20 MPH, 800 lbs cargo bed capacity, 1500 lbs towing capacity, etc. You probably won't find a lot of aftermarket parts for them yet but they come well equipped from Yamaha. I've never had one or worked on one but I've seen them and looked them over and they seem well built.

tsezan

Yeah a utility cart is def what im after. I run a 2008 Club Car XRT 810e on the farm right now. It does fine but rides terrible offroad and I'd like better range and power. So thats my concern with how this thing rides. It is crazy how little info there is out there on them. Everything is just promotional, no real people talking about them. They seem very nice.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Yamaha's usually ride pretty good. Have you tried running lower air pressure in the tires on your Club Car XRT? Lower air pressure in the tires will make a big difference in the ride off road on any cart.