2018 Club Car Precedent Speed Code Setting Questions

Longknock

Just took delivery of this 2018 Club Car Precedent unit and top speed is 13.2 mph and have questions about the speed code setting. Serial # prefix is JE18. According to what I can find, this is the Mode 2 speed code. Mode 3 is 14.6 mph and Mode 4 is 19.2 mph. What does it take to get this unit up to Mode 4? I'd be happy with that top end. Can anyone offer some advice?

Diode

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
What size tires are you running from the ground to the top of the tire on my website is the speed calculator use that to determine what speed you should be going for each speed code.
Speed code 4 is it dealer options $75-$200

Longknock

Diode, I found your website yesterday....I'm in Mode 2. What can I do to get into Mode 4? As you see it is a JE series cart, so according to your info, Mode 5 is unattainable. Can a dealer change the speed code from Mode 2 to Mode 4 with a download? It seems like this is what you are telling me. Thanks!

Diode

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
What size tires do you have it’s also possible that you have a bad speed sensor and larger tires and it’s giving you a false reading

Longknock

Kenda 18x8.5. Salesman that delivered it said he checked on a GPS and it is right around 13. I drove it a half a block and it sure felt like 13 mph. Nice cart! Just need some speed. Is there a portable unit that can download the software change to reprogram? Thanks for your assist!

Diode

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
Yes there is a handheld unit but you still need to buy the code from a club car dealer

Longknock

Thanks for the info. There is another cart in my neighborhood that has the same serial prefix, purchased from the same dealer and has the same mode mine has. We'll contact the dealer to see if they can't send someone down here to do the deed. Otherwise, can you offer us a "Plan B"?