2015 Yamaha G19E Will Not Go

Steppcart

I have a 2015 Yamaha G19E 48V with lithium batteries. We just bought it off someone. It ran great when we got it. We parked it in the garage and went out later to take it out again and it would not go. I changed the solenoid and that changed nothing. Then the next day it started working again all day till later in the day after it was parked for a bit it started doing the same thing again. I have charged it to full charge. The solenoid is reading 53v on the small studs. The solenoid clicks when I turn the key on and when I put it in forward or reverse. The reverse beep works. When it runs the solenoid clicks when I push the pedal to go but does not click when it is not working. I have the covers off the batteries there are a lot of hook ups on top of the batteries. It seems there are 4 batteries maybe. Looks like two each connected. There are also two switches. I believe the top one is the tow/run. There is one below the tow/run I’m not sure what it does but it is on. I have read a lot about a accelerator stop switch by the gas pedal but I don’t see it on mine. I have a box. I am handy with working on cars but I just can’t figure this out. This is our first golf cart and the people we bought it from got it from a golf coarse and they did not know a lot about it. I appreciate any help. Really glad I found this site.
Thanks.
Sean

Steppcart

Here are the pictures

Attachments

• D7ABE90E-9367-47A4-A6B8-216C10B2AE91.jpeg
    D7ABE90E-9367-47A4-A6B8-216C10B2AE91.jpeg
    195.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 2FA9998B-66C5-4E4A-9660-C18735959925.jpeg
    2FA9998B-66C5-4E4A-9660-C18735959925.jpeg
    183.9 KB · Views: 12
  • D05053B7-44DD-4B1D-B9D3-837ADF4852CF.jpeg
    D05053B7-44DD-4B1D-B9D3-837ADF4852CF.jpeg
    160 KB · Views: 12
  • DA700BC0-C068-479D-A902-15229A5999E9.jpeg
    DA700BC0-C068-479D-A902-15229A5999E9.jpeg
    139 KB · Views: 9
  • A79B7000-4F6D-42C7-903C-E24ACD578946.jpeg
    A79B7000-4F6D-42C7-903C-E24ACD578946.jpeg
    110.1 KB · Views: 11

Zman

Cartaholic
No it is not, it that duo controllers in-between the batteries? When it doesn't run do you hear a click in the foot switch located in the throttle box? Also if that blue controller in the middle is an alltrax there should be a flashing led light . push down on gas pedal and count the number of flashes. there may be green and red flashes.

Steppcart

I believe that is duo controllers. I do not hear a click when I push the gas when it is not running. I am not home right now but I do know that there is a green light on the blue controller and when I push the gas pedal it turns I think it’s orange. It does flash. I can count it when I get home. Is there a certain count im looking for.

Steppcart

The red controller has a spot that looks like a light would be on. But there is nothing lit up. I have not checked it when it is running to see if a light is on there.

Zman

Cartaholic
On power up, the controller will blink out a throttle code and then a Status or Error Code (see below) Throttle codes: 1 Green LED Flash = 0-5k throttle 2 Green LED Flash = 5K-0 throttle 3 Green LED Flash = 0-5V throttle 4 Green LED Flash = EZGO ITS throttle 5 Green LED Flash = Club Car, G19, G22 6 Green LED Flash = 6 to 10.5 Taylor Dunn throttle 7 Green LED Flash = Reserved 8 Green LED Flash = Reserved 9 Green LED Flash = Pump 10 Green LED Flash = USB Throttle 11 Green LED Flash = Absolute Throttle Normal Display Status: Solid Green Light = Controller Ready to Run Solid Red Light = Controller in programming mode Solid Yellow Light = Throttle is wide open and the controller is NOT in Current Limit Blinking Yellow Light = Throttle is wide open, but the controller is in Current Limit Error Codes: XCT/NCT Alarm Codes flash a number of times green then red. All alarms are self clearing and will repeat until the error condition has been corrected. 1 Green and 1 Red LED Flash = Short Circuit/Output Fault 1 Green and 2 Red LED Flash = Battery Under Voltage 1 Green and 3 Red LED Flash = Battery Over Voltage 1 Green and 4 Red LED Flash = Over temperature 1 Green and 5 Red LED Flash = Motor Field Failure 1 Green and 6 Red LED Flash = Pre-charge Failure 2 Green and 1 Red LED Flash = Under Temp 2 Green and 2 Red LED Flash = Not Used 2 Green and 3 Red LED Flash = High Throttle Over range 2 Green and 4 Red LED Flash = High Throttle Under range 2 Green and 5 Red LED Flash = Low Throttle Over range 2 Green and 6 Red LED Flash = Low Throttle Under range 3 Green and 1 Red LED Flash = Uncalibrated throttle 3 Green and 2 Red LED Flash = Bad Variable Set Loaded

Zman

Cartaholic
So you need a solid green light for controller to run cart. Does the controller have a solid green light with key on before pressing on pedal ?

Steppcart

The blue controller has a solid green light with the key on before pushing the pedal. I am guessing the red one is a controller also. It has a green led light when I turn the key then it goes off.

Steppcart

Do you think there’s anyway it could be the gas pedal box assembly. It has 53 V. It looks like about 9 V come out when I push the pedal.

Zman

Cartaholic
If the foot switch is not working the controller will not see the input and cart will not run. This is the micro switch . the other sensor is the throttle or TPS sensor that tells the controller how far the pedal is pushed down. What does the led light on the blue controller do when you push down on the pedal? Does it flash a code?

Steppcart

Zman I have been in contact with the people that sold the cart to me. They are picking it up today. They are refunding us. We have found another. An ezgo. I really appreciate the time you spent trying to help me diagnose this. We just bought it last week. It has only drove a day and a half. We just thought it would be better if we move on. We didn’t realize that this cart is very hard to find parts to fix it up. Thank you.