2014 ODDPOWERS WHOOP ASS NATIONALS

TerryH

Thank you Troy!!!! Awesome to have a race at my home track again!!! You are the man!!
thumbup.gif

Who's cart is that green one on the flier?
dazed053.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif

MrWicked

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
well i quess i need to start taking up $$$$ colections so i can afford to make this event
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif

looks great Troy.... not sure if i want to thank you yet for the extra presure to make this one
rotflmao.gif

TerryH

You need your own personal donate button.
thumbup.gif

No pressure bro but it would be very cool for you to be able to be there.

TerryH

Little over a month to go. Just talked to Al, the track manager last night and he is super excited to have us back this year. So.....................who's coming?

MrWicked

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
im trying to get out that way... had some health issues a few months ago... that has delayed me on building stuff...

would love to do a road trip to meet you all and get a vacation that i havent had in a few years..

TerryH

Thank you Troy for all you do for us!!!! I'll be back at ORP promoting the cart race again today at the Mickey Thompson Shootout. They are having nitro altereds tonight as well so I'm expecting a really big crowd. Should have another interview from the tower also so I'll be inviting all the racers to run their pit carts in our race!!!

TerryH

Just got the trailer unloaded and back to normal from the race. Troy took the trophy but we had some good runs. Driver error seemed to be the theme of the weekend for me. The cart reacts so fast now that I have redlightitis for sure. Plus I might have been just a little nervous. :roll:

Track conditions were much different that last month especially on Saturday night when I had it turned up. Spun hard on the launch and was a handful to drive with a heavy dew settling on the track. I believe that we had a new NEDRA record in the bag if the cart hadn't sun so hard. I feel like we lost a couple of tenths to the lack of traction. We still had 6 passes in the 6's with speeds over 90 on all of them with a best of 6.71 @ 96.22 with a 1.46 60' time and a 4.22 330'.

Here's a few pics....

I'll post up some pmore pics and some video also...

oddpowers

Cartaholic
Terry Thanks for Joining me at the Ozarks! Watching your cart scream past me like a rocket was (startling the first time) but, none the less impressive, and awesome!!

tip.gif
thumbup.gif
checkered_flag.gif