2012 Oddpowers Spring Nationals

GarageBuilt

NO !!!!! Besides I'm not allowed to write checks. Something about the size of the Crayola Crayons I write with...

oddpowers

Cartaholic
FRIDAY:
Gates open @ 6:00, Test and Tune From 7:00-11:00 (carts can be there sooner…But can not use track till 7:00)

SATURDAY:
Show and Shine Cart Show 12:00pm
Mud Pit 2:00pm
Time Trials 4:00
Racing starts @ 7:00

Trails are open for use Friday, and Saturday.

$10 per person Friday night, $10 per spectator, and $25 per cart/racer Saturday, (10 and under free)

We will have a cart racers meeting before the race. If all the race carts are willing to put in $10-$20 bucks (depending on how many racers) then, we will have a pay out. We Will also have Trophies for 1st,2nd,3rd, for the drag racing, 1st,2nd, for the Mud Pit, and 1st,2nd for the Cart Show.

Cart show will be judged by the spectators. (there will be cards to mark cart #'s for first and second)

We will use your NG # for all events. You can use you NG # for all events unless you have more than one cart in a single event (it will need a second one) #'s are free, we just need to know who its assigned to.
You will need that # posted on you cart during event

The mud pit and the cart show is before the gate open. Cart people will be allowed in before the gates open, (but will still have to pay there admision) So we need as may mud pit carts, and show carts as wee can, and it will be up to us to judge the show carts.

Fellas, I've never organized anything like this before, so I'm sure to have made a mistake or two. Please be easy on me, and let me know if you have any questions.

Pimp Daddy

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
Sounds GREAT OP !!!
thumbup.gif
tip.gif

TerryH

Thanks fo everything, OP!!! I've orgainized plenty of car shows and the like in the past so I know doing something like this is a ton of work. I really appreciate all that you are doing to make this happen.
thumbup.gif

GarageBuilt

What about Senior citizen & their old drag carts.????? Do we get a discount for the weekend !!!!!!!! If C9 doesn't show up I will have the oldest drag cart...... I'm looking for a discount here... Can Nubs & Rod have one two ...

TerryH

We rented a cabin for our stay. We're really loking forward to the time away from our crazy jobs and such!

oddpowers

Cartaholic
Actually, Terry, since you offered. I may give you a call this week. My folks are gonna be there, and they are gonna help me with some of the stuff. But I could still a little help with a couple things.

TerryH

Narrowly avoided disaster this weekend. My on board 48v charger died. Electric cart with no charger is pretty much just a boat anchor with out the rope. Considering the holiday, I couldn't imagine that I was going to be able to get one shipped in so we could leave on Thursday morning but a firend came to my rescue today. JD Sharp loaned me his Schumacher charger. Thank you John!!!

Now trying to decide which one to buy to replace the dead ProTech. Leaning toward this one.....

Quick Charge On Board Chargers

Made in OKC which means that I might even be able to get one here on Wednesday if overnight freight is not to high from OKC to here which is only about 200 miles. We will see. One way or the other, I have a charger!!