2011 Club Car Precedent Upgraded Controller and Motor Issues

scat pack cart

New to the sight, looks like a lot of helpful people and sponsors. So here's my issue. 48 volt lifted 2011 Club Car Precedent with stock motor and solenoid. Upgraded to a Alltrax 48500, motor, solenoid, wires for more torque. Cart ran fine before. I have checked my wiring 5/6 times with the booklet that was sent. Golf Cart will not even turn on. I have no power to the dash area. Battery pack 50.6 volts, across solenoid big lugs 50.6volts but nothing anywhere else. Doesn't matter weather I have on/off switch, tow/run, F/R...on or off. I checked what fuses I could find. I finally grabbed a drink and came to you all for help.

Diode

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
Looking at this schematic everything should come off of the main battery positive at the solenoid there is a plug in the right corner of the dash you need to check those two places first
15903475448238014749034935233674.jpgjk

scat pack cart

Thanks for the welcome and the help! Always check your wiring 7 times. Put on wire from +solenoid to run/tow, and all is running good. I did plug my charger in last night and nothing happened(charger not clicking on). It was fine prior. Guess I'll check some more wiring in case I pulled something loose. Really like this sight, and will be supporting these sponsors.