2010 Club Car Precedent - Question Forward / Reverse Issues

firehouse51

Hello,

I am new here and I have a 2010 Club Car Precedent electric golf cart and have a question about forward / reverse issues. When I go in reverse will jump and or jerk and then go forward it goes very slow after 30-40 seconds or so the cart will stop and then not go in forward or reverse. I have to turn the power off and then wait a while and then it may go 1 or 2 feet and then stop again. I have all new batteries on the golf cart so I am not sure exactly what might be happening. Do any of you long time members have any history with this or any ideas? Thank you in advance for your time.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Was the golf cart doing this with the old batteries? Did these problems start after replacing the batteries? Welcome to Cartaholics Golf Cart Forum. :hattip:

firehouse51

It was starting with the old batteries I do not ride it a lot due to work but I replaced 4 of the 6 batteries and yesterday when I got a chance to ride it the scenario of "not being able to move" presented itself. Thank you for taking a moment to check out my issue

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Low voltage can cause the problem you're having. Are you sure the 2 batteries you didn't replace are good? Do you have the batteries wired correctly? What is the total battery pack voltage at rest and when you try to drive the golf cart?