2008 Yamaha Gas Golf Cart Pricing?

wornslick

Thanks for the add! How do I determine if I am getting a reasonable deal on a 2008 Yamaha gas golf cart? It is at a Yamaha dealer now and is being checked over due to a noise is what the salesman said. They are asking $3500.00 for it. Is buying a golf cart like buying a car, will they come down on the asking price? I asked the salesman if it came with any kind of warranty and his answer was no. I have a 1991 Yamaha G2 that I am going to trade in and they put the value of it at $500.00 to $1000.00 dollars. Any advice will be appreciated.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
That seems like a fair price if the golf cart is in good condition. What is the noise they are fixing? See if you can get the information on what the noise is and post that here. Most dealers will come down off their asking price so that will depend on the dealer. I'd offer them $3000 once they fix the noise and see where it goes from there. Welcome to the forum. :hattip:

wornslick

I will try and find out what the noise was, they are suppose to call me when it is ready for me to look at. I will let you all know what I find out.