2008 EZGO RXV DANAHER TO CURTIS 1206-5213

timeflies

I have been having the exact same issue with mine. I just ordered a complete new harness from Country Cat. Waiting on it to arrive.

Zman

Cartaholic
Never heard of a 1206-5213 . Can not find it on the Curtis web site. Is this some after market unit?

destro79

IT IS A 1206AC-5213. NOT A AFTERMARKET AS FAR AS I KNOW. CHECK PIN 26 AND MAKE SURE IT IS NOT SHORTING TO THE THROTTLE/BRAKE WIRES. IF YOU HAVE A SCAN TOOL YOU CAN CHECK IF FAULTS CLEAR AND HAVE PROPER PEDAL OPERATION WITH SPEED SENSOR DISCONECTED. I HAVE A SPEED SENSOR ON ORDER AND HOPE THAT IS THE FINAL FIX. POWER AND GROUND ON THROTTLE/BRAKE WIPER SENSORS SHOULD BE SEPERATE FROM SPEED SENSOR.

timeflies

This is a 2010 unit that I converted from Danaher to Curtis as per Bob Boyce's instructional. I have checked and triple checked everything, replaced both sensors and speed sensor and I'm still getting the throttle/brake wiper sensor error. I should receive my brand new main harness tomorrow. I'll let you know if that fixes it.

destro79

I REPLACED THE ENCODER RING WHICH FIXED MY WIPER FAULTS. CART STILL DOES NOT MOVE. RE-CHECKED WIRING. WIRING CHECKS OK AND NO SHORTS DETECTED. NO FAULTS SET. INPUT FOR THROTTLE DOES NOT CHANGE ON SCAN TOOL. HAS NEW WIPER SWITCH AS WELL. PLS ADVISE IF ANY.

legend1102

This is a 2010 unit that I converted from Danaher to Curtis as per Bob Boyce's instructional. I have checked and triple checked everything, replaced both sensors and speed sensor and I'm still getting the throttle/brake wiper sensor error. I should receive my brand new main harness tomorrow. I'll let you know if that fixes it.
Did this fix it