2008 Club Car Precedent IQ Have to Push Pedal a Couple Times

Ralong09

Before you pull the motor when the problem occurs and it won't go hold the pedal down and push the cart a little. If it takes off it probably is the brushes. You can do a similar test by tapping the motor with a hammer with the pedal pressed and the rear wheels elevated. I still think there is a chance you have an issue with your FNR switch. I have an 08 IQ cart as well and have replaced the FNR switch and the brushes too. The FNR switch is easy to diagnose and cheap as well as easy to replace.
I believe the brushes are bad too but I’m definitely looking into this when I get home from work

I turn everything off when I’m done

OK what I think might be happening is you're pressing the pedal too soon after you flip run/tow to on. R/T switch turns the computer on and off. If you press the pedal before the controller boot-up sequence is complete, I can imagine events not being processed correctly and faults being generated. Club car manual says:

NOTE:
After placing the Tow/Run switch in the TOW position, allow 10 seconds to elapse before switching
back to the RUN position.
After placing the Tow/Run switch in the RUN position, allow 10 seconds to elapse before operating
the vehicle

So next time you flip R/T to on wait before you get up and go. If that doesn't solve the problem try leaving R/T on 24/7.

Diode

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
Okay I will repost every morning after the controller has gone to sleep overnight you have to push the pedal more than once to wake the system up.

Okay I will repost every morning after the controller has gone to sleep overnight you have to push the pedal more than once to wake the system up.

OBCs go into sleep mode, but the controllers I've had don't. I never have to do that now and I didn't have to do it when I had a 1510 like the OP does.