2006 Precedent Hazard and Turn Signals

Pushrod

Neither my turn signals or hazard function on my 2006 Club Car Precedent are working. Where would the "blinker" relay be found, and what does it look like? I assume it is behind the dash unit, just not sure what I'm looking for.

Patrick L

Cartaholic
The 'flasher' is about 1.5" round/square/rectangular and will have either a 2 or 3 wire connector.
If the lights light then it could be the flasher. If they don't light then its probably power.

Pushrod

I found two identical relays, but without a schematic, not sure which post is power in or out. I swapped the relays, no joy. I'm suspicious of the turn signal unit, if power goes through it to the relays and the hazard light (still no LED on switch).

Attachments

• IMG_0471.JPG
    IMG_0471.JPG
    138.9 KB · Views: 4

Patrick L

Cartaholic
Any good ground will do, frame or battery ground.

Diagram should be able to found in Resources or on-line. It'll depend on the make of turn switch.

Pushrod

I'm assuming this is an aftermarket unit, especially the the column wiring was run through the dash. Can't find any labeling, what's confusing are the two relays I assume are the flasher/blinker units.

Patrick L

Cartaholic
I'm concerned about the 2 'relays' too. If you can't find anything on the unit maybe a picture would help. Someone should be able to identify it.