2006 Club Car DS IQ 4 Seater Suspension Help

Hey everyone! I'm 100% new to golf carts and need some help with a 2006 Club Car DS IQ 4 seater suspension. I do work on my vehicles myself, so I am handy. So, the leaf springs are pretty flat in the back of my golf cart although it still works fine for now so it isn't urgent. When I do replace it, I was wondering if I should put a small lift or heavier springs or something on it as well? I will be using this golf cart off road trail riding where it is pretty bumpy at my property for play and some work, so, the off-road ability is a consideration and more clearance would help, but I don't want it to roll over easy either. Maybe if it absorbed bumps a little better and didn't bottom out the back with 4 people are riding in the cart, it would help. What do you think? I would hope for a suspension kit made here in the USA if there's something you'd recommend. Let me know if you need more information. I have no clue what to look for nor how it will perform! Thank you so much!

Shootrig

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
I just upgraded my 96 DS gasser - put a All Sports Manufacturing Long Travel (LT) 6" Lift with a rear Lift and new HD Springs on it. I did a lot of studying and went with what I found to be the best built, which is the All Sports brand. I am not disappointed in the quality either, well built. The LT comes with new front shocks, steering rack, spindles, the whole shoot'n match. I also just installed, 10 minutes ago, new rear gas shocks. It cost a little cash, but this I am really happy with the set up, it'll be a huge change in the setup.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
You can't go wrong with any of the All Sports Manufacturing lift kits. Made in the USA and very good quality. As far as the rear springs go if your planning on having adult passengers on the back seat you'll be better off with heavy duty rear leaf springs. :twocents:

I have a question. I decided I want to buy just bushings and a heavy duty rear leaf spring. Which ones to you recommend? I would like made in USA if possible. My cart doesn't seem to have bushings anywhere I realized. I assume it should? Like, rear leaf and steering doesn't have bushings in there.

I found this:

But, I still need front bushings. Will this work?

I haven't checked in for a while, but I ended up getting those american lift kits heavy duty springs for the back and that's all I've done. Overall, I love them, but they aren't perfect, they are harder and have a truck like ride, but handle weight and people on the back with ease. The golf cart sits probably 2" higher in the back now! I'm happy so far with the improved handling and carrying capacity as well as ground clearance. I was surprised about that. My previous suspension had zero bushings. I noticed nothing on the front has any bushings either. Why is it all missing would you think?

What bushing kit would I need for the front of the cart?

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
All Sports Manufacturing carries the rear spring bushings and can probably get you the front suspension bushings for a Club Car Precedent.
Golf Cart Tire Supply also carries all of the front and rear suspension bushings for a Club Car Precedent.