2006 CC OK?

RandyCCAQ06

Hi everybody and thanks for reading. I just picked up a 2006 CC for $2600. Serial #AQ0620... The only extras, I believe, are lights and a rear seat that folds down. It's a 48 volt system with 4 12v batteries. They are Trojans with black tops. I bought it from a dealer with a one year warranty. i have three concerns and hope to feel better about them. 1)Did I pay a fair price? The cart appears to be in great condition on the outside. 2)The front end squeaks when going over terrain. I lubed and sprayed everything I could see so I'm thinking the problem is in the shocks. The dealer said they would replace them if need be. I'd like to avoid that trip if anybody has any other ideas for me. 3)The big concern is the batteries. I plan on testing them thoroughly next time I'm up at my cabin but in the mean time, I'd like to know if I should be concerned now. After an over night charge, the cart will go about a day before the battery light comes on. I'm wondering if it's due to my driving habits. I use it mainly in the woods and stay on the trails. There are no hills and no straightaways. It's a little bumpy so I don't go very fast. Shouldn't the cart last at least a weekend without going below 48 Volts? My total drive time can't be more than an hour or two.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Welcome to Cartaholics.

I'd say you got a good deal. Your cart is a IQ cart and can be programmed for faster speed. If the batteries are 2006 they should still have a little life left in them if they were maintained properly. Look on the negative battery terminals for a letter and a number. That's the date code.

RandyCCAQ06

I'm sure the bats are 06's but I'll double check. Thanks. It's good to know I didn't pay too much for the cart. I guess if I get a couple of years out of the bats, I should be pretty happy. I'll check to make sure I don't have any bad ones. If I do, I'm sure the dealer will work with me. Most of my driving is through the woods with twisty turns. Will I lose a little torque on the low end if I increase the speed? Thanks again.