2005 gas CC's

JRay

Cartaholic
Just saw an ad, 05 Club car gassers, 2200. A dealer in Linwood MI. has 40 of them for sale. I will be going through Linwood this afternoon, I just have to stop and look.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
That sounds like a pretty goood deal for 2005 Club Car gassers...
thumbup.gif

Let us know what condition they're in....

JRay

Cartaholic
Well they are straight off of a course. Don't look like they were ever kept in a cart barn. All the black plastic pieces were gray. All green in color. They didn't look like they were beat up, other then cosmetics looked ok. Body and paint looked good. I suppose a can of black platic paint would take care of the gray issue. Tires looked real good as you would expect on an 05. Says he screwed up and 2200 was for 5 or more carts. But seeing i caught it, he would let me have one for 2250+tax. I offered 22 cash out the door, he said no. Also had some white 01 gassers that looked good for 1650. I don't know what he has in them but he has 40 of them.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Any idea how long he's had them for sale? Maybe he'll deal a little more after he sits on them a while. Still sounds like a pretty good deal though...

JRay

Cartaholic
I will stop in in January, when the snow is asshole deep to a tall indian up here. I can ride over there on my snomobile.

JRay

Cartaholic
We get 3 more guys we can get 5 and use your ohio address and get out of that sales tax, he can call it an internet sale. I'm about 40 miles norh of toledo.

Fishing Dude

Say we need to get together aand fish but out of staters get nailed hard on either side for fishing the same waters. Makes no sence. At the winter house now but still same from Toledo, just closer to work for winter driving. Hope it holds off till this semester is over.

JRay

Cartaholic
I hear ya on the price of non resident license's. I used to buy ohio and canadian, but haven't in a few years, Leave my boat in norhern mi. now . Price of gas don't want to haul it around much. Lake Erie is the walleye capital of the world, it just spoils you fish anywhere else. There have been many days when i am home that i wished my boat was there , i would be on Erie.
fishing.gif

Fishing Dude

Just a student, but one night a week have to go to Toledo on 75, people are crazy enough on clear, dry roads. The 75-475 split is marked 2 miles ahead of time, they still wait till last min. to get in the correct lane. Besides would take longer to drive there, and home.