2005 EZ-GO TXT Electric Shuttle Custom Project!!

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Nice birthday present.
biggrin.gif

Otter

No kidding HRC.

I need and opinion on something

I'm customizing an Ezgo limo cart and I have heard that a long travel lift on a limo cart will result in alot of lean when the driver is the only one in it. What do the experts on here know about it? Thanks

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
I don't think it would be any problem.
You could always use a heavier spring on the front coil overs and HD springs on the rear and you won't get much lean at all....

Otter

The cart we bought is an '05 pds txt that we're having our local shop stretch into a limo. They tore the body down today and will cut it tomorrow. I'm going by there after I get off work to take pics. So this time tomorrow night you guys will see this project come to life.
thumbup.gif

Otter

Sorry it took so long for these pictures

2005 36v PDS TXT
a705228d.jpg

The Body and New Seat Pod.
6aeb76af.jpg

5ec668b5.jpg

The body and new seat pod are going to paint tomorrow. We ordered a jakes long travel and HD springs for the rear, light kit, tilt steering column, grant steering wheel, flip flop rear seat, 116 inch top, (the Ladies DEMANDED it) and the upholstery is out to be redone. We upgraded to an alltrax 600 amp.

Tomorrow I'll pic up the chassis from the shop and I'll post pics of the stretch job :thumbsup:

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
It sounds like your going all out on the cart. I'm looking forward to seeing the progress and finished cart. Thanks for posting the pics... :thumbsup:

Otter

We have a big budget on this cart. :thumbsup:

Here's the latest pics

Streched Chassis:
be1b1a67.jpg

The Add-in Frame.
05503d89.jpg

New Alltrax 600 DCX
48035ac8.jpg

Jakes lift will be in tomorrow.