2004 Ezgo PDS

Andy4639

This is my 04 PDS cart that I have added a few features on myself.

I added the extra lights because the factory cut in's cant be moved at all, I also added the eyebrows so the light's wouldn't glare back at you when I use them. I have the cut in's on a 12 volt dimmer switch in the floor above the horn. I added the shock covers and the simulator's behind the wheels. Clear tail light covers. Diamond plate peices I have done and one of the first Diamond plate floor mats I know of. The steering wheel & column I had powder coated and the cooler holder with turn signals. Brake light switch from a 1949,50,51 chevy truck used for the brake lights. Here is the switches that I added into the driver's side lockable glove box to change between the 4 chip settings in the controller. Here are my gauges that keep me informed of battery status on both the 36 volt, & 12 volt batteries. Extra 12 volt battery to run all my goodies.
Radio in passenger side glove box which I can lock. 3 Way speakers mounted up inside the top supports.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Andy, Super nice cart!! I really like the TXT on the rocks pictures :cool: It's easy to see you have many hours of work to get your cart looking as good as it does!

Andy4639

highrpm955,
The thing on my steering column is a 6 pack cooler holder it holds the cooler while you are playing golf. It was on the cart when we bought it and we use it for our phones and cigs or whatever.

The seat's are made in house at the cart shop I bought it at. Grahams Carts in Myrtle beach.
I don't know anything about B/U seats I haven't ever tried them. I would think they are fine. I wish mine had a little more foam in them though.
Thanks guy's for all the nice words. I have some more plans for the 04 just have to get down to the beach to do them, be assured I will take pictures when I do.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Andy, thanks for the info!! No problem with the link. If you want to add them to the links thread go right ahead. You can also do a review on them and anything you've bought from them in the reviews forum.