2003 PDS No Go

roadweary

Son in Law went to use the car, working fine 3 days ago. Had a hard freeze for about 10 hours but the car in the garage so I thought everything would be okay.

No power, no reverse alarm, no "click" at the solenoid no nothing. Battery pack showing 41 volts at the terminals. Cannot use diagnostic with no reverse alarm. Horn and lights are loud and strong.Powerwise charger will usually show +/- 15 amps when the plug is installed and gradually reduce as batteries charge, this time nothing. Took the plug receptacle out and the terminal connected to the reed wire burned out. Went to check the forward/reverse rocker but my meter needs a new battery. Waiting for the store to open but though I might get some expert opinions. This is my first car

athomas03

I don't have a PDS, but my series cart had the reed fuse go out and it killed the cart. I just bypassed it and wired the two wires directly together....white and red ones I think it was. The reed fuse or switch is a safety that won't allow cart to go while being charged, so not a must to run cart.

roadweary

Got a used receptacle from ebay with reed switch installed. It will charge now but still no go. No Click at the relay, no reverse horn, no nothing. Any Ideas.