2002 Yamaha G16A Hood Cruiser

essness

Need to finish seats and some more shiny stuff on the 2002 Yamaha G16A Hood Cruiser.
The next victim
This one is going up!

Pictures gone due to Photobucket ransom.

JRay

Cartaholic
I sure like that trunk deal they have for the yammi's wish i could get one for my CC. Nice looking cruiser by the way.

essness

So I wanted to install a radio but did not want an overhead or a dash. Some of you may know CraigTN from other boards? He provided the design idea and the materials for this install which has sort of a OEM look and feel. The speaker mounting was my idea because I'm a coward and did not want to cut the body. :no:

StreetGlide

Hello "essness",

Yes, still like the seats! I assume they were custom designed?

I have noticed in many pics of your cart what I would call your "trunk lid". Is that something you had custom made or made yourself? It sure is great looking. I may have a new project this fall that may just have to have one. Yours is the first I've seen that is hinged and fits like it was original equiment. I figured someone like Stretch Plastics would have one , but apparently not. I'll need to come-up with something for a CC DS body. Any info or ideas you have would be greatly appreciated.

TNX

essness

Hey L&S, I got that from Jakes. I think they only make them for Yamaha golf cart but you may want to check with them?

essness

Thanks Eddie,
It was done. I couldnt do anything else to it with out changing what it was I may very well build another one like it. Gotta finish the Workhorse.