2001 Txt

Otter

IMG00104.jpg

Otter

Nope! I unloaded it out of my truck by backing up fast and slammed on the brakes. It sat in the backyard for about 6 months and one night my wife called me out and said I would never get it running. I regret having not taken any pics of it when I pulled it out of the woods with an excavator.

Thanks for the compliments.

Otter

Olboy, all she says is how good it looks.

BTTB The local ezgo dealer sent them out to a dude in NC that does upholstery.

biggthumpup.gif

Otter

Thanks OlBoy. Next I need to fabricate a custom rollcage and put an aftermarket brush guard on it.

COPB

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
Nice cart. Hard to believe that one that new would be trashed in the woods unless it was stolen and ditched there. Good find.
thumbup.gif

Was that rear seat on it when you found it?

Otter

COPB, that's exactly what happened to it. After I loaded it in my truck I took it to the golf course next to where we were working. They told me that it was theirs and that three carts were stolen at the same time. They said that they didn't want it. After I fixed it up a friend of my oldest daughters heard how I found it and asked me where I found it. Apparrently her brother and two of his buddys stole the three carts and with that added to the rest of his criminal record he was in prison for 2 years. He had a "possesion with intent to sell" go along with the cart thieving. She said she told her brother that I found it and fixed it up and he said that since he's done the time it should be his.

When he comes to collect it I'll be cleaning my Mossberg 835 pump action and my Smithfield Armory XD45 ADP.

I also will have a treat in my sock for him if he gets ornery. I hold a concealed weapons permit.

The rear seat was on it but required some straightening and welding to get it right.

Thanks for the compliments.

COPB

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
Every once in a while a cart gets stolen from our course. They seem to prefer taking them from the private cart shed though. They are always found ridden hard and put away wet.