2001 EZGO TXT - Buzzing in Control Box, Intermittent No Run

Club Car Guy

Hi guys, working on an electric 2001 EZGO TXT that has an intermittent no run. When it won't run there is a buzzing coming from the control box. Changed the solenoid and TPS, customer says controller was changed recently but we found loose wires at the controller and the solenoid. Could that have burned up the controller causing the intermittent problem? Thanks for any help or direction.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Is the buzzing noise coming from the controller? It's possible loose connections on the controller could have damaged it, especially if it's a PDS controller.

Club Car Guy

I have traced the buzzing to the solenoid chattering. I am thinking the blue signal wire on the controller is losing signal or sending a weak signal causing the solenoid to do that. I feel like it's probably controller but the intermittency of it is making me double think that. Any thoughts are appreciated

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
What's does the battery pack voltage drop to when the solenoid is chattering? I'd say you either have low voltage, bad connection or a bad solenoid.