2000 EZGO TXT with 295 Robin, Wiring Harness Question?

Mel5050

New to forum as member but have researched many threads and have not seen the answer to this question. Replaced CDI box due to NO Spark (after replacing coil) and noticed the white wire and the red wire coming from the ignition coil and connecting to the 4-pin plug from the CDI box did not match up with the same color (white and red) wires. The red wire from the solenoid connects to the white wire going to the coil and the white wire from the CDI box connects to the red wire to the coil. Are my wires reversed? I have white wire to Negative side of coil getting battery voltage when cranking which means the red wire on Positive side of coil should be pulsing. Is this correct? Thanks in advance for any comments/help. PS.--The wires from pulsar to the 4-pin connector match up with the wires from the CDI box. (Black to Black--Red/White to Red/White)

Zman

Cartaholic
If you got one of the cheap after market cdi boxes you are lucky if it even works. Check what each wire from your old cdi go to and compare if they match up with the new one. Forget about wire color for now, just location in the 4 wire plug .

Mel5050

Zman, I have read many of your posts and have confidence that what you say is TRUE. However, I did not read them until after I bought the China set AND when it did not solve my problem AND when I noticed the wiring situation, then I started the research. Thanks for your response. Off to find a RED HAWK! Have a Great Day.