2000 Club Car DS Extra Parts After Installing Lift Kit

hittman2

Hi everyone- I just finished my 6" a-arm install and found a little yellow hose maybe 18 inches long just lying suspiciously on the ground under the cart? I assume it went somewhere. Is this an overflow for the carb? Battery? Anybody know where it goes? and more importantly, is it important? It has a little plastic, crosshair-shaped, piece stuck in one end, that looks like it might have snapped off some where, while the other end has a little hose clamp on it, that really makes me think its important. I did take out the gas tank? ?. Anyway, it looks very similar in size, color and shape to the tube for the gas tank overflow that comes off the top of the tank. (That one broke off at the beginning of the build! that one I assume isnt so crutial?) Anyway, did I miss something during the tank re-install? Does it go on the carb as an overflow- and if so where? I'm guessing it's important. i don't know about you, but I just hate extra parts! Thanx Hittman290

shadowman

ae all the hoses still on the fuel pump?...................................................
cool.gif

hittman2

Thanx for answering, as far as I can tell. one comes out of the tank to the pump, one off the pump to the crankcase and one off the pump out to the filters? Is there a carb overflow, because its a much smaller tube tahn gas lines, looks just like the gas tank overflow tube, and since I dont see one on the carb anywhere, in experience there usually is one. Of course, that's part of my problem, my eyesight-stuck a broken chisel into one eyeball. the otehr has a detached retina- blind in one, can't see out of the other!! Thanx Hittman290.