1999 EzGo body crooked

ajpb1

I just bought this from a guy who disassembled most everything to put a crappy rattle can paint job on it and then partially re-assembled it. Looking at the cart straight on, the body looks higher on one side. I can only assume it is not on correctly. any tips on what I should check and how do I correct this.

The batteries are US battery 2200. Im guessing the G9 stamp on the post is for July 2009?? If im wrong please let me know.

I am also looking to buy a 36v charger, so if you have one for sale email me [email protected]

Thanks

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
Welcome to the forum ajpb1
tip.gif
usaflag1.gif

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Welcome to the forum...

Is the drivers side lower and how much? Is it the front cowl or rear body that looks crooked?

ajpb1

The passenger side is lower...when I put weight on the driver's side it levels out we are talking about the front.

dougmcp

A lot of ezgos tend to sit low in the LF with 1 rider, yours seems to be the opposite. You need to determine if it is the body or the suspension that is out of level.
Do you not have a charger now? If not you can get around this temporarily by charging with a 12v charger in sets of 2 on the cart.

ajpb1

ya I borrowed a neighbors and it is charging as I type. I hope to find one by the end of the week. tell me about this charging 2 at a time 12v thing

dougmcp

Just take a 12v charger and charge 2x 6v batteries at a time.
Charge the ones in series with each other eg: bat 1&2, 3&4, 5&6. No need to disconnect the pack.
If you need more info just ask.

golfcartbattery12vtakeoff.jpg