1999 Custom Club Car

Yodaforce

Gas, all terrrains, runs great, new paint, new Nautilus marine grade vinyl, located in Rutherfordton, NC (1hr west of Charlotte. ASking $3000 OR BEST OFFER.
Picture023.jpg

Picture022.jpg

Picture025.jpg

Thanks for looking.

bailes

sorry.gif
but it looks a little boring for the price...get some stripes or diamond plate on it that would help a lot...good luck
thumbup.gif

Andy4639

I'm not trying to make you mad but from looking at it in the pictures you posted $1500.00 at the most. You want top dollar for a lower level cart.
When I say lower level I mean by not having all the standard features on it but asking top dollar for it.

Reasons:
No top
No lights
Singal color
No lift

YOU ASKED
ohmy.gif
dazed053.gif

Yodaforce

Thanks for the feedback. I will take all of that into consideration. I came up with that price simply because I have found ALOT of CC's, around the same year, bone stock, for anywhere from $2200-$2800. I see alot of them with just a lifft and tires for over $3500. And of course the decked out carts (lift, lights, diamond plate, and custom paint) for anywhere between $4000-$7500. I guess if it doesn't see any action on Ebay, then I will adjust my price accordingly, but it has been on there for about 24hours and I have about ten people watching it, so I will have to wait until the end and see what happens.

Andy4639

As I stated I wasn't trying to make you mad, just giving you my opinion which is buying a cart to resale so I look at what it is for the money. A person buying it to use looks at it differantly. Good luck saling it hope you get what you want for it.

Yodaforce

Price reduction=$2500. I have been watching the same carts go on Ebay for close to that (without lift, lights, fancy graphics). I have watched three "bone stock" carts go for $2k in the last two days. I would probably take less for it if the offer is good. Remember, I have the top and if anyone is interested, I will clean it up and mount it. It's just a stock tan top. Heck, I'd probably be willing to get some driving lights and install them if that helps! Just let me know. Thanks for looking.

OlBoy

Paint the top black and put it on and post some new pictures. If the paint job on the cart is good and the cart is in good condition you'll get close to what your asking for it.
cool.gif

Yodaforce

So why are the "fresh off the golf course" stockers selling for $2k? I have even seen broken stockers selling for $1750 and up. I am not looking to invest $1000 to put a lift and big tires on it just to get what I am asking. I am willing to accept an offer lower than what I am asking, but within reason. I baught it for $????, reapainted it, put on some new tires, recovered the seats, and I am not looking to sell it for less than what I have in it. That's just common sense.

Yodaforce

Well I baught this "used car" to use. I'm not a "dealer", I just have one I'd like to sell. I don't buy used, fix up, and sell for profit.

gornoman

I see a 9 year old cart with nicely covered seats and a nice paint job. No lift, no accessories, nothing special.

It's a nice starter cart, and it will sell for what the market will bare. Remember, there is "asking price" and "sold price", and they are always different amounts.

Yodaforce

Well a few have told me how much they think it is worth on here, but noone has said "hey, I'll give you $xxxx for it". It's funny how when someone says "make me an offer", noone seems to actually make an offer, they just knock what is being asked (price). Maybe I should hang some fuzzy dice and a boulevard mirror on it. Maybe some mud flaps and a cigarette lighter. Hell, maybe if I paint up to resemble Dale Sr's racecar.....