1994 EZGO ELECT PROBLEM

Kewl Hand Luke

Help guys I was getting my cart ready for camping so i cleaned my batteries and now it only goes fast no slow take off just high speed. It will allmost pull the front wheels off the ground. forward and backward. what did I do wrong.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Is it a Marathon or a Medalist? If it's a Marathon the pot box probably got wet. It should be fine after it dries out.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
In 94 EZGO Made the Marathon and Medalist. If it looks like this pic it's a Marathon. If not it's a Medalist...

Kewl Hand Luke

It must be a medalist. my rear finders roll down and it is one piece wraparound all the way back. the one in the picture kindalooks like my 1988. ANYHOW You were on the money with it drying out I tryed it today and it works fine. thank you for your time and info.
thumbup.gif

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
No problem your welcome...

Glad it's working. If you have that problem again you can pull the floor mat up on the drivers side and you'll see a box on the floor with a lid on it. Your ITS is under the lid inside the box and if they get wet it can cause the cart to act like your was or to not run at all until it dries. Usually it only happens when the ITS has a crack in it...