1992 Ezgo electric cart

capezgo

I have a 1992 Ezgo electric cart the ( S/N 683781 MFG code D3092 ) it has been setting up for about 3yrs in my shop I got it out and put in new batterys and new wires I made sure it is wired correct and I have 36volts on the cart from my 1st ground to my last positive post I am sure it is wired correct. I got in the cart and it went about 10 feet and stoped. I have checked all the wires and they test out good. I can hear the selinoid click when I press the go peddle I got under the cart and took the cables loose and they are ( A1, A2, S1, S2, ) I cleaned the post on the motor and the wire connectors. I am wondering what the current should be on the post of the motor. With the go peddle pressed all the way down and in the forward position which wire should have the 36 volt going to it. And what post on the motor is the ground. Can someone please help me with this problem. Thank You

capezgo

I took it to the cart shop and it was the control box. He had a repaired C B for 325.00 and installed it and work fine. :)