1980 Honda Goldwing GL1100

ACEGOLFCARTGUY

Cartaholic
I am selling my vintage 1980 Honda Goldwing. This is a beutiful motorcycle with very low miles. It is the Interstate model with just about every accessory they make for the Goldwing. It is truly a collector bike or everyday rider getting 52 mpg. This motorcycle is just about flawless and it has new tires. Has a 4 cyl 1100cc liquid cooled engine that runs perfect. No knocking, idles smooth. It is shaft driven also. Very low miles. I need money fast so I will let it go cheap. Must see to appreciate. This is a huge bike! Easy to ride. I am located just outside of Chattanooga, TN.

ACEGOLFCARTGUY

Cartaholic
Yep I got pictures. They arent very good. Cheap is $2500. There are several in the Chattanooga paper for $4000-$7500 and they are just odd years with no meaning like 1989 and they have 115k miles. Mine the 1980 model was the first year the Goldwing was made. I may have a buyer for it though, they came last week but they couldnt buy it because I didnt have the title. They said call back when I got it. The title came today. It was held for over a month because 1. the dmv people were idiots cause they said it didnt have a 17 character vin but thats because it was made before 1981 when it became manditory for all vehicles to have 17 characters. Also they messed a number up, instead of an S they put a 5. But its all worked out now.

I am selling this to fund a Vtwin swap. Seems silly that something so buetiful is being traded for a wimpy 23hp lawnmower engine. But Im a cartaholic so you cant blame me.
biggrin.gif

Keyguy

Overworked, underpaid :o) R.I.P.
FWIW, 1975 was the first year of the Gold Wing.
I had one, it was a 1000 cc.
I believe 1980 was the first year for the GL1100.
dazed053.gif

If it doesn't go, let me know.
I might be interested. :)

ACEGOLFCARTGUY

Cartaholic
Yes the GL1100. Youre in Florida right? Would you need it shipped or can you pick it up? I am located just outside of Chattanooga. We would rather not ship since we have been getting a ton of spam emails from a motorcycle website it was advertised on. But I trust you so it would be no problem.

ACEGOLFCARTGUY

Cartaholic
Ok I'll go find a picture of it. I think there there is one of it on an ruv forum. I can get more detailed pics of it when I get home.

ACEGOLFCARTGUY

Cartaholic
No just kidding. It was just something I threw together real fast one day to try and impress my spanish teacher. Since I always sleep through spanish class and report cards are coming out soon I figured I better do something to make her happy. Thank goodness for free translator sites.
laugh.gif