1973 Club Car Vanguard Sport Coupe

Sport Coupe 73'

Has anyone found out anymore info on the vanguard sport coupes?

I have one in very nice shape and can not find anyone else that has one of these guys that runs.

My biggest question is how many of these were actually made and is there literature out there that backs that up???

Aflyer

Sport Coupe 73,
I thought we would never hear from you again.
I have not found much information/literature about these things. I found something that said there were 118 of the built.

On Wheels.jpg

Mine is number 95, what number is yours? Attached is a picture of my restored chassis. Body work to start soon.

Aflyer

Is he's the guy that lives in North Carolina, I think he has a car business in High Point? If so, I spoke with him on the phone a couple of months ago, and he hasn't yet gotten back with me. Hew was going to try to locate any information that the family had. Please let me know how you make out.
Also would you mind seeing me or posting a photo of your Dashboard? Boy your car is nice, it literally looks brand new.

Aflyer

Cracks and dings repaired, the body is off to the paint shop to get all shiny again.

Attachments

• To Paint.jpg
    To Paint.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 9

Arodkutz

I have a 1973 Vanguard Sport Coupe.

I need help finding information on it and it's worth.

Any help appreciated!

Thanks!
Hey how are you guys doing I have number and 99 And I would like to know more information on it I just recently put new batteries but I need the wiring diagram

Attachments

• B2BB7F5B-0029-4460-8A4E-4F4E0FA38AD8.jpeg
    B2BB7F5B-0029-4460-8A4E-4F4E0FA38AD8.jpeg
    103.5 KB · Views: 14

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Very NICE Vanguard Sport Coupe you have there. :thumbsup: I was never able to come up with a wiring diagram for one but maybe one of the other guys that were looking can help you out when they see your post.
Welcome to the forum. :hattip:

Arodkutz

Thank you for responding The reason I needed the diagram is because I just added the batteries and for some reason when I drive the the cart The motor starts letting go of a little bit of smoke also I would like to know how much is the cart worth

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
The research I did when this thread was started I found a couple that sold between $3000-$5000. If you can find someone who really wants a Vanguard Sport Coupe you may be able to get more if it's as nice as it looks in the picture and you get it running right.