10k GOLF CART DRAG RACE DRAGWAY 42 WEST SALEM OHIO JULY 3, 4, 5th

classycarts

Cartaholic
10k GOLF CART DRAG RACE DRAGWAY 42 WEST SALEM OHIO JULY 3, 4, 5th:

I was contacted by the promoter about this event on Monday. Sounds like a good time. Anything that utilizes a golf cart chassis. There will be a heads up Q16 race for the fastest 16 carts. But you don't need a modified golf cart to enter the Friday race or the Saturday 10K. It will be a bracket style race.
I'll be there match racing my wheelstander against Eric Brooks who bought my back up cart couple years ago. And will be making some exhibition run with the jet truck.
Just take note. This is just a Tentative Schedule. I will try my best to keep this up to date and answer any questions.
Here's a Facebook link to event page..........https://www.facebook.com/events/841623146282608/
You can also go to "Mass Traction" Facebook page and watch the live show that aired last evening. They talked in more detail about the race and when tickets go on sale.
**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Mass Traction brings you the Inaugural Freedom Nationals! We’re giving away over $20,000 in prizes over the weekend so be sure to mark your calendars now for the Independence Party of the year! Dragway 42 July 3-5!

Tickets:

Pre-registration and ticket sales will be going live on January 27, 2020! Be sure to watch for the announcement and link in order to secure your camping and VIP passes!

Tentative Schedule:

Friday - July 3, 2020 - The “Warm-Up”

Golf Cart Race
- 330’ bracket-style Golf Cart Race
- Winner receives a brand new golf cart!
- $100 to enter! $50 buy-backs (1st round only)
- Double entries permitted

Saturday - July 4, 2020 - Main Event

Big Money Golf Cart Race
- 330’ bracket-style Golf Cart Race
- $10,000 to win, $3,000 to runner-up, $600 to third, $400 to fourth
-$200 to enter! $100 buy-backs (1st round only)

Dirt Drags
- Bracket-style/heads up TBD.
- 3 Classes - ATV/UTV, Truck/DieselTruck, BigRig Semis
- Trophies to winner of each class
-$50 to enter

Country Concert
- Live special artist coming in live!
- Show is included for all weekend spectators/competitors and Saturday-only spectators/competitors.

Fireworks Display

Sunday - July 5, 2020
*Golf cart race finalization if necessary.

gornoman

Sounds fantastic! Wish I could attend, but I have one more 4th of July work responsibility before I retire next winter. After that, the Press Smart Racing Team Plum Quick Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Tribute Cart will be ready to travel once again!

If my wife says its OK.

dirtysouth

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
Sounds fantastic! Wish I could attend, but I have one more 4th of July work responsibility before I retire next winter. After that, the Press Smart Racing Team Plum Quick Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Tribute Cart will be ready to travel once again!

If my wife says its OK.

Lmao, love the honesty G! Mama makes most of the calls for me, keeps me outta trouble lol

classycarts

Cartaholic
Here is some pictures of the jet truck. After having on display at 2017 MATS show in Louisville Ky and getting zero customers from that show. I thought, screw it, I'm done with shows. I'll build a little jet truck.
The turbine is non-thrust producing but will push a little running at 100%. But the truck itself is powered by the cart 36V system.
Turbine is a AiResearch GPU-90.

1579820006558.png

1579820087151.png

1579820149768.png